Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Westward Bound






I love the new suit! It is very thin latex, which is both good and bad! It's much better quality than I expected for what I paid for it.

It'll be fun for wearing out too, I anticipate...

Vancouver ended up on a high and low note.

I went out with friends on Saturday night dressed in rubber to the Pumpjack, only to discover (not to my big surprise) that I was the only one dressed up. I guess it's not only a Calgary phenomenon!

Whatever.

We did meet up with some friends from Calgary that were in Vancouver for the weekend and had a fun time with them. I met a self-described 'bi-curious' boy there who couldn't take his hands off of me, but only wanted to kiss and touch boys while keeping his girlfriend.

Hmm...another whatever there.

I was hoping to meet up with another friend who sort of bailed on me that night, only to discover that an hour after I jumped on the Skytrain to head downtown that he had sent an invite to me through WorldRubberMen to meet at his place for some full rubber action! I mean, could he not have offered earlier? ;-D

I promised him that next time, it would be a date!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Reid,
It sounds like you had a great time in Vancouver!
Things like turning up in gear to find no-one else has bothered appears to happen all over the world?
We are also apt to get dressed up to (disappointedly) find that others havent bothered.Perhaps they are scared that the rset wont bother?Whatever!
I think your pic of you on the bed is the best pic.The light shining on your crotch and the way you have your arms crossed behind the gasmask...mmm.
So..you missed out on some rubber action...shame on you!
Never mind ..always next time.You could invite him to stay at yours when he visits your City?
regards DC