Sunday, September 21, 2008

Happenings

I've been chatting to quite a few old acquaintances online this weekend; I've also been rubbering up for a fantastic amount of time as well.

TR and I have discussed doing a nature video together in a couple of weeks, possibly another Rubber S.W.A.T. episode. He's scouted out some locations. I'm excited about doing it - we'll see how things develop since I have yet to discuss this with other parties. TR also has some SPFX masks that he's going to let me try on. We'll take pictures together in our catsuits. I can't wait.

Today I also found a new reprogrammable rubberslave in Spain. Anything I want him to be, apparently. I demanded more information from him before the rebuilding process can continue, so we'll see if he's worthy. ;)

I also made further plans for this Thursday's rubber night out with GearCollector and Rubberkai. It sounds like more rubbermen might show up than even I anticipated.

What else? My friend and I have started a hard-core gym routine this week. I'm sore as hell but it will be worth it. I gotta get in shape in time for MIR!

Other than chatting online and indexing my MP3 library (in the hopes of some DJ work someday), jumping in rubber, running and working out, I haven't really done much else...

...and it's been fantastic. Productivity can be measured in so many ways! :P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI Reid,
Going to the gym huh?
Adding more shape to your already wonderful shape...love your legs.;)
Please (if you take a camera)get some pics on Thursday?
It sounds like a good time is going to be had by all.
Marin and I go to a Club called The Hoist(in London).It has a website,take a look.
Friends of ours go over to this place when we are in the City.
Raunchy...PHEW!
I go in full rubber,and the rest in leather.Martin ( my partner ) enjoys both leather and latex.But looks excellent in his leather muir cap and tight shirt and jeans.
I do envy you and the night you will have.
regards DCx
ps.Looking forward to seeing the swat vid.

Unknown said...

Hey D! Yeah - my vanity is preceding me and my desire for a more fit upper body....I can claim it will help my track cycling, but I doubt anyone will buy that excuse...

Are all the men at the Hoist as hot as the ones in the pics? If so, you will be expected to take me there when I come over to visit next summer!

I think raunchy is an understatement. Stark Bollock Naked Sundays? Yeesh!

I'm getting the opportunity to decide what Kai's going to wear on Thursday as he didn't bring much gear with him and what he has he's going to wear to Mr. Leather Calgary on the wknd. So, I'm looking forward to dressing him up in my gear for the evening! ;-D

Of course I'll have the camera with me on Thursday night, and I'm getting more excited about doing the videos the more I plan for them! You'll be the first for viewing! LOL

Cheers
R

Anonymous said...

YOU BETCHA!