Sunday, September 14, 2008

Fetish Night

I went out to the Eagle last night with a few friends including RoadRacer. I was impressed by the number of people out, and there were actually a few people that made the effort to dress up in gear! Shocking!

Rubberpsyche and his pup were there and I got a great opportunity to talk to them and get to know them better. I would certainly like to talk more to them about their experiences. We've agreed to meet at the Eagle on Saturday, October 4th in full rubber and masks while Doug is in town! I'm looking forward to it!

Rubberpsyche and his pup were dressed in leather and rubber as well as rubber hood and a leather pup hood. RoadRacer was dressed in a Camaro rubberized lycra wetsuit. I wore my sailor pants, Syren shirt and hat. There were a few others dressed up, mostly in leather, but one other cute guy was in a latex shorty suit.

I wore the Polymorphe pants tucked into my TredAirs last night instead of my skintight leggings because I thought they would be more modest?!?! I had the legs of the pants tucked into socks to catch all the sweat, but they were not folded very well and ended up leaving painful welts on my calves due to being pressed against my legs and bound in by the socks and boots for too long. I learned that despite how well the pants may have looked tucked in, they aren't designed for it and unless I can come up with a better tucking method, they cause too much pain for what it's worth. Anyways, something I wouldn't have learned if not for trying....

No comments: