Saturday, September 27, 2008

My Catsuit wish list

Here is a visual presentation of the suits and outfits that have gotten me in a tizzy for a long time. I would eventually like to own them all!

#1. Libidex Male Extreme Catsuit. Once I saw gorgeous Gummiratte's transparent smoky black one, I knew this was next on my list!

#2. The Spexter Full suit. Need I say more? This one needs no explanation....it's the ultimate in rubber transformation. Complete coverage with a CB sheath AND codpiece, and eye lenses! Hot hot hot! Because I think this one needs to fit perfectly to make me the ultimate rubberman, I'm planning on custom ordering this one in-store in Munich when I'm in Europe next summer.



#3. The Hot4HogTie face entry suit. In yellow. Not sure why - I just think it would be fun to get trapped in this thing and have no way to get out of it on your own. Marvellous! All in the evolution of building the perfect rubber hazmat suit.

Plus I still think of that video of that poor lucky sap that was trapped in his yellow suit getting e-stimed over the edge!


#4. STR olive green catsuit to start my true military fantasy outfit. I'm looking to get an olive green suit and olive green gasmask to start this one. Possibly even a matching combat helmet at some point? RubberjockWa got me started on this one...


#5. My obligatory transparent natural catsuit. Ultimately it would also be best to get this with attached hood (the less holes, the better!), gloves and socks, but I will have to do some deliberation and comparison shopping for this one too. I would think that Invincible or STR might be able to put a good suit together, or I could drop big bucks with Libidex or someone to ensure a beautiful suit. However durability would be the priority since I doubt this one would get a lot of public viewing!



Bobmer's ultrathin transparent fullsuit was custom-made by Cocoon. Maybe? For that suddenly-I've-become-a-penis sensation?

...
#6?. I also find something fascinating about Gummiratte and Rubberfiend's transparent blue (Blackstyle) catsuits...



Keep in mind this list is catsuits only; it still doesn't include the kinky gear I want to get like a rubber straightjacket, hogsack, sleepsack, vacuum sleepsack, and the rubber Mountie outfit (hello, Vex!).

I'd better start saving my pennies now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Reid,
I think you would look great in three of those suits.My choice would be the first suit,the green suit and lastly the blue suit.I do enjoy looking at the one with hood and codpiece,but think that the others are just that little bit more sexy.
Plus.....your legs would look awsome in all three of these.;)
Hows the gym going?
We had a good enough day today to go cycling,but chose to walk into the City of Newcastle upon Tyne.(we live in the heart of the City.).
Although it would've been more benefitial to cycle.:)
never mind theres always next weekend?
Regards DCx