Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Syren Song




The new red Syren zip SS shirt and black military cap showed up today. I slipped on the WWB suit and put the shirt over top for a nice clean look. In addition I donned the cap, my rubber wristbands and Tredairs with red laces and socks, and I was good for a night out!

Do you notice that the zipper on mine is different than that from the picture? Silver? Black? I would've preferred black, but no matter. If there was anything to complain about on rubber clothing, it's the generally crappy zippers that get glued and sewn on them!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reid!
You are a STUD!!
That ass of yours,Jeez what I could do to that...;)
You make me go WOW when I see you ,especially a sideward show of that beautiful figure.
Dx

Unknown said...

Geez, D...you're making me blush!

I really like this outfit. It's going to be getting a public viewing very soon...I'm thinking Fetish Night on the 13th?

Anonymous said...

Hi Reid,
I just wish i was there with a close up camera on that bootie of yours.;)
Dx