Sunday, March 16, 2008

Preparation

I'm just about done filling in the application for the Mr. Rubber Calgary contest. I'm trying to be as thoughtful as possible in my responses. I'm probably being overly zealous with this -- it is Mr. Rubber Calgary after all, but with this being my first attempt at competing in something like this, I really want to make a good impression. I would like to use a title such as this to promote more events like it here. I'm envisioning a Rubber Night at the Eagle sometime in the spring with a rubber fashion show, vac-rack demos and such. If I can get rubber defined in this community as a viable fetish as much as leather is, who knows where things could go?

Here are a couple more pics of the STR suit with my ultra tight moulded latex mask. There's never an end to the looks that can be achieved. And yes -- that is something I wrote in my application for what I find so alluring about latex! ;-)


No comments: