Tuesday, March 4, 2008

More on white

Predictably, I'm already starting to amass accessories to add to the white latex catsuit from Libidex I'm anxiously waiting for. I still have at least six weeks to wait! Oh man.

These Servus boots showed up in the mail today from Seattle Marine. $42CAD with shipping from Washington - cheap! They're a very simple comfortable white rubber fishing boot. I'll think they'll look great - those wide tops accentuating my legs in skintight white rubber.

Here are some of the other gear items I've either bought or am planning to buy in the near future. I haven't completely decided on what I'm going to get and what I'm going to pass on, but it's sure been a lot of fun investigating all these items and figuring out what will look best and what is the best deal.

This Russian gasmask set is on the way...$32.50CAD with shipping.

I am curious as to whether this mask I've already bought will be convertible for hoses. I can't really tell from the pictures whether the intakes are set with DIN-Gost (40 1/7)-Connectorthreads which are the standard connectors for most gasmasks. This one appears to be, but no matter, because it was cheap.

I'm thinking of buying another very similar one with a double airtube rebreathing system. I thought now would be as good a time as any to start experimenting in rebreathing. From what I've seen in video from some of the hard-core players, it's a real rush! I'd love to be lost in a closed system with poppers....here's the system I'm thinking of buying... I haven't been able to find these items other than at online fetish stores, so I'm thinking I'm going to be paying a 'perv premium' on these following items.

I'm considering buying a couple of longer hoses to try some shared breathing with someone...something like the medical scene (there's a picture of it a few entries below) I talked about. Can you imagine a fantastic scene with two rubbermen in white latex breathing each others air where one is strapped down on a stainless steel examination table while the other is doing the 'examination'? Incredible!

The 'buy it now' price for the rebreathing system is ~$170CAD.

To top off the formal aspect of things, I'm planning on getting one more white gasmask and possibly some white leather boots to finish the look. Here's the gasmask. I love the red ringed eye lenses. This one is selling for ~$75CAD. I think the fact that it is a half mask will make it very comfortable with the open white latex hood I also bought along with the Libidex catsuit.

I'm hoping to get these 15-hole Steel boots from Rio/X20 in Montreal. They are a bit more expensive ($165CAD) than buying from the shops in Europe ($130CAD), but I'll be able to get some extra laces for the Steels and also the TredAirs, plus support a Canadian chain in Quebec that I think is so desperately needed in this boring, puritanical country I live in.

Won't these boots with the red & white laces accentuating the red ring around the gas mask eyes look fantastic? I also wanted to consider what would look good with white and black so that items can be mixed and matched with my various ensembles. Even bubblegum pink! LOL

I'm getting so excited now! It is so much fun putting a new outfit together. I wish I had the money to do it all the time...actually, it's probably a good thing there's a limiting factor to my insatiability, otherwise I'd end up destitute, living in the gutter with my latex catsuits! I'd be 'that crazy guy'!

I'd really like to thank Fox and Texnnyc with their great suggestions and legwork in the investigations!

No comments: