Sunday, March 30, 2008

Contest outfits

I learned a bit more about the competition format this week. Apparently there isn't going to be a minimal wear round (what a relief!), and this will be replaced by a fantasy round, which is exactly what I wanted to hear. So here are my outfit decisions so far for the three rounds.
Round 1: Formal wear
I think for this one I am going to wear the basic STR catsuit. I haven't decided whether I will complement it with the black Russian gasmask, the Blackstyle intubation hood, or simply go with the black PVC captain's hat. I think it will depend largely on the mood of the audience and hopefully what precedes me. I'd love to go fully rubbered out onto the stage, but I think it might be a bit of overkill, considering what I will be wearing for the second round.
Round 2: Fantasy wear
This one will be easy. As hoped, I'll be able to wear the full S.W.A.T. gear outfit - Mr. S. pewter catsuit, BlackBody harness, STR bag, Danish gasmask, and guns. I think this one will be a lot of fun. I had been told that the interview questions may come up in this round, but I'm hoping that won't happen until the third round. I can go onto stage with a laser pointer strapped to the rifle and wave it around above the crowd as I come on stage as a stealthy rubber military figure. I hope this one's a big hit!

Round 3: Presentation wear
For what I have that I would consider 'formal', instead of bringing it out in the first round, I will come out in this round with the Invincible polo shirt, TMRA leggings and TredAir boots with blue laces. I think this will look very sharp and this will be what I'll be able to wear in the bar for the remainder of the evening.

I think it will be fun if I can keep my identity 'hidden' until the third round. By wearing a mask in the first round, gas mask in the second and no face covering in the third, I hope that it will lead to some intrigue and make the competition more fun!

No comments: