Saturday, March 8, 2008

The Latest....

A very quick response from the Calgary Priape manager!

Thanks again for your interest.

I am trying to get more information, but I think they are all hibernating in Montreal today with the snow storm.

Its my understanding that the contest will be run similar to the Mr. Leather Contests. There are three catagories in the competition,

Formal Wear (usually means full gear of your choice)
Minimal Wear (basically what it says)
Presentation round, I have always thought of these as more casual wear, could be something like a singlet or whatever.

There are questions and answers mixed in the rounds as well.

I hope that helps somewhat.

How do these three rounds of categories work? Does anyone know the definition of what 'formal wear' is? Suggestions from experience, please! :-D

No comments: