Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Year, New Possibilities

At this time of year I think everyone goes into a bit of introspection -- what was accomplished in the year we've left behind and what can be expected in the year ahead. Despite being a year of highs and lows, 2007 certainly was the year I can look back on that I 'came out' as a true passionate rubberman. My wardrobe grew exponentially, I got to have some great new experiences as a public rubber figure, and I learned a lot about myself as a person, fetishist, and rubberman from my ponderings as well as input from other influential people in my life. I can only hope that 2008 will bring even more adventure and education as I learn more about the possibilities that my 'gummiphilic' lifestyle could take me to.






All the best in 2008, everyone!

No comments: