Thursday, January 17, 2008

Fully Loaded

I had a photo session a couple of weeks ago where I decided to add all the latex belts, bags, collars and harnesses I had to see what the full complement would look like. I first put on the Human Workshop harnesses, then the Sam Browne belt. I cinched the strings of the STR carry bag through the belt of the Sam Browne to hold it up higher on the back so that I could run the Russian gasmask hose into it. In some of the pics I have the Russian gas mask on, and in later ones I have it hooked to my front belt as a 'backup' while now wearing the Blackstyle full-hood gas mask. Add to that the HW collar, and put it all over the Latexa suit. As a final touch, the Tred-Airs (of course). I think this overloaded look is hot! I took a final jerk-off video too...the Latexa CB sheath now has a hole in the tip to let all the gunk come out!

I'll touch it up and upload it to Guyzingear tonight, hopefully. I just got the home computer up and running again yesterday (it was a motherboard crash...), so I'm not sure how the video looks yet.





3 comments:

FoxZatt said...

Cool, RubberSpy looks like he's ready for anything!

Btw, looks like someone flagged your blog since there was a warning page added. Just so you know.

Anonymous said...

How do you know that? Damn - I should have just left the settings the way they were!

Anonymous said...

Actually I changed it to make the blog searchable, but you freaked me out enough to change it back! I guess I shouldn't worry - there are blogs on blogger a lot more explicit than this one!