Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Drilled

The weekend was pretty fun. I had to work Friday evening until 10 or so, so I just stayed in. I got up very early on Saturday to bike marshall at the Lee's Trail Triathlon in Stanley Park Saturday morning. Afterwards I headed home, cleaned up, shuffled off-site storage lockers around, then had a nap. Suddenly it was the evening, K55 came over, we rubbered up in military outfits, then us two along with Mr. P went to Drill Night at 8x6.

The guys put a lot of effort into the configuration, decorations and set up; unfortunately this party was also not that well attended. VML seems to have a couple of issues: 1) the general membership is older and definitely not that supportive of VML events so the membership attendance is never that great - VML definitely needs a makeover or an infusion of new blood; 2) there seems to be some animosity in the community towards the group, what they do, what they are about, or who they are that prevents a lot of guys from coming out to their play events. I'm not really sure what it is - it does seem to me that there is a lot of hesitation in this city for guys to be outwardly slutty, and I'm not really sure why? Are there reputations to uphold or something ridiculous like that?

Anyways, for the 30-40 or so guys that attended, things did get pretty sexual into the evening as one would expect at this party. I spent a lot of time socializing (surprise!), and got the opportunity to get fisted by R near the end of the party....wish I'd gotten more into cocksucking and fucking but I knew I was going to get opportunities for that later anyways....(!)

Afterwards, Mr P, K55 and I got some food then went home. K55 and I put up the sling and spent the rest of the night getting fucked up, fisting, assplay, pissplay and sounding. It was a very fun and very late night in gear. I slept in until mid-afternoon, cleaned up, Mr. P and I went for a couple drinks at PJ in the evening, got groceries and crashed.

We're heading to Shadow Falls again this weekend. I'm looking forward to getting a bit more action this weekend! I think our friend RK is staying on our site, as is M, so it should be a good time. I'll take some pics, I promise.

No comments: