Thursday, April 2, 2015

This Makes My Easter Happy

I got my order in on time with Renata at Latexskin for the March promotion, so even though the promotion is extended for .25mm black latex items, I've already been able to commit for and sent most of my measurements in for my clear transparent latex Dream Suit.

I'm pretty excited, it's going to be super-horny! It's going to transform me into a fully enclosed rubber sex toy, theoretically with no need to ever take the suit off.

Why transparent as opposed to opaque, you say? Well, I've always had this thing for transparent. You can see the human underneath, particularly men in all their hairy and/or tattooed glory; it is truly a sight to behold for me. Can you imaging having the view of a fully enclosed male sex doll fucking over you, or you fucking him?

It's going to look like this:


in .25mm hood entry, with cock and ball and anal sheaths, attached feet and gauntlets. In addition to the hood entry I'm asking Renata to make me an additional nostril-hole only transparent hood to wear under the open face one. That way, once I have gloves on under the gauntlets its going to be a head-to-toe latex nirvana.

I'm getting horny just thinking about it. And all, including shipping for 400 Euros!

No comments: