Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Ordered!

So, I paid for my Latexskin suit today. This is going to be a good one. For $495 CAD I am getting the following made:

As I've told you, I bought a custom-sized suit. It's transparent .25mm latex, attached open-face hood to enter the suit, attached feet, gauntlets, cock and ball sheath and anal sheath...all custom sized.
If that's not horny enough, I bought an additional hood with nostril holes only to go under the open face hood (and of course, lots of other options with all my other hoods) :-)

I can only envision that this suit, once on, is something that I'm going to have to keep on for a long time. If there's any reason for becoming an unrepentant rubber fuck toy for hours and hours, I don't know what is.

I imagine it's going to look a bit like Rubbljov's suit that I posted several years ago.

Fuck, I'm getting hard just thinking about being in this suit, lubed in and shined up for hours, sweat and juices starting to flow under the surface, visible, breath seething through the only access to the outside world, the nostril holes, and a hard cock in all its glory in a sheath shining in the light as I'm getting fucked in the sling by a big cock going in and out of my anal sheath. FUCK!

No comments: