Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Approach From Behind

I guess I'm not going to get my order into Latexskin after all; I just haven't had the time this week to get the measurements done and all the details specified before the deadline. I'm a bit sad....I was envisioning getting my dream natural transparent neck entry with cock and ball and anal sheath, hood entry with another hood with nostril holes only, attached socks....would be a super horny outfit, however I think it's probably best to hold off for now.

Mr. P and I have been doing a lot of changes to mortgages, wills, banking, insurance and tax preparation the past month - it's been kinda crazy and I think it would be prudent to wait until the dust settles and see where we are before dropping a bunch of money on some new rubber....as much as I'd like to! It gives me a boner just thinking about it.

ARGH! Can't...resist...the urge...to buy...new tight rubber....

Maybe I should try and finish the measurements today.
We did have a lot of fun with M and K55 on Saturday night. Lots of vid and pics that need to be edited and processed...stay tuned!

Gotta take some equipment over to 8x6 tonight, check out the renovations, package stuffing tomorrow night, and bunch more equipment moving, and then Thursday is the start of the madness! Madness!

No comments: