Friday, February 27, 2009

Transparency





I can't get enough about how cool transparent latex looks. Clear latex is something that is only appreciated and arousing for some; I can't explain why - I just think the look of the male (and female) form bound in clear latex is amazing. Especially once the sweat and slime starts to build in the suit and you can start to see the fluids moving around on top of the skin under the rubber.

Now that I have Pat's fantastic anatomical mask to go with the neck entry catsuit, my look of clear enclosure is nearly complete.

***how does my fix job look on the back?***

2 comments:

Jim said...

When the codpiece came off...NIRVANA! I don't think I'll ever come across a hotter video...of course I'll look, but...You look hot & sound hot at the end.

clearplast said...

I agree. Clear latex over naked skin looks exciting! While covering the skin it lets the vision pass. This is nudity on purpose. It’s so sexy.

When I wear latex it feels amazingly comfortable and after a while I feel like being dressed up properly.