Saturday, February 28, 2009

Gearing

Further to some thoughts in an earlier post, I think I need to take a bit of a break from the clothing purchases for awhile. At this moment I am completely satisfied with my latex arsenal. So, now my attention turns to what?

After my adventures last week, I'm focused on getting a few new things this year:
1) A sleepsack. The one I tried in San Diego was fantastic. Very comfortable, and the binding makes staying in one for prolonged periods even more frustrating.
2) New masks. I got to try a few new hoods and sensations in San Diego and Palm Springs. I would like to now get some masks/hoods that are designed for bondage and deprivation. I am fixated on this one from Blackstyle, but with a few modifications. In addition to a zip back, I would also get laces like the mask worn by a previous rubberstud of the week.

This one....

It has built in collar, nose tubes, D-rings and detachable blinders. Once this thing is on you'd probably never want to take it off.

As I write in some of my profiles, it is a year for gaining some play experience, particularly with bondage and discipline. It would be great to meet some local people that want to experiment and learn a few things with me.

No comments: