Saturday, February 14, 2009

California BOUND


Well, the bag is packed for the California trip tomorrow. I'm heading to the airport at 10am tomorrow morning.

I am taking a lot of shit with me; I need my cycling gear, running gear and civvies for San Diego, and I have four changes of rubber, a hood and mask, restraints and insertables with me for Palm Springs. All that gear takes up a lot of space! I was having a very hard time deciding what to bring, so I just decided to bring everything I had been considering.

San Diego is working out to be a gear nightmare. I have four sets of cycling clothes, plus my shoes, pedals, helmet, repair kit, running shoes, running clothes, one set of workout clothes and three days of civvies. I didn't really want to bring everything but it looks like it might be rainy on Monday and Tuesday so I'm bringing my running gear just in case the biking isn't going to work out those days.

There's no doubt that some of this stuff won't get worn...I may do one more triage of the travel bag tomorrow morning before I leave.

I have the blue sleeveless catsuit for Friday night at the Barracks, the transparent suit for the pool party Saturday afternoon, the white catsuit with white Steel boots, gas mask for the Saturday night play party (and this was decided exclusively because Aqualaboy is bringing his red straightjacket for me to wear Saturday!), and the red trisuit and shirt for Saturday dinner and Sunday lazing by the pool before catching the flight back to Calgary at 5pm.

I've been talking to a few of the guys going; everyone is getting pretty excited!

I'll be posting updates as the week progresses. See you in San Diego!

No comments: