Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Silver and Gold

Nothing like coming home to a bunch of new packages. The transparent anatomical mask from Pat showed up last week, and the silver surfsuit, fullbody harness, and gold thong showed up from STR today. The silver surfsuit is magnificent; what a perfect fit.

I selected large for the harness and it fits just about right with all straps tightened to the last hole. I guess that will allow for some bulging in all directions! Yipe!

For some reason I thought the thong in a 36" waist would fit best but as it is it is way too big. It's good to know my waist is still a svelte(!) 33 or 34"; it looks like the best way to maintain that size will be to get eventually sell off the stuff that's too big! LOL

I think I'll wear the silver surfsuit this weekend to the Eagle on Friday and the Mardi Gras party on Saturday. I might wear the red on Saturday instead, I love the red that much. The silver suit will look great with the black hat and boots. I can't wait to put the harness together with the Spexter suit; it'll look like there are no openings in the suit at all!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Reid,
Love the harness.I used to have one a long time ago.They feel great all tightened up dont they.The strap goes way up your ass.mmm.
Great pics once more.
regards
Dcx
ps.I'll be offline after Friday night.I'm going to New York with 2 colleagues from work.We won a competition and am heading for the Big Apple for 3 days

Patrick said...

Hey Reid,

DAMN! That mask looks great on you! Glad to see it fits you to a tee! The silver surfsuit looks magnificent on you too! Can't wait to try my leather harness with my Spexter when it shows up!

Unknown said...

Wait until you see the vid I took tonight!!!

Unknown said...

...and the mask fits like a glove, so to speak...:-D

Patrick said...

Is the video on GinG yet?