Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Well, hello there San Diego: first report

Whew! It's been quite the time in San Diego and it's not even halfway through yet. I got in very late due to weather delays in San Franscisco, but I wasn't delayed enough that I couldn't still honour a plan for a meeting with a friend for a bit of frolicking on Sunday night.

He brought over his Hot4Hogtie yellow hood-entry suit which I was more than happy to put on with some of the fantastic masks he also brought over. I let him wear the white Libidex suit; even though he is about 2.5" taller than me, it fit him pretty well, as you can tell in the pictures.

I got to try on the insect hood, the laced hood with gag and the Mr. S. padded head hood with gag as well as his fist mitts. This one I think was my favorite. It was so depriving! He wanted to try on the condom mask. This went on until the wee hours of the morning.

I went to bed early Monday night despite being ridiculously horny but exhausted. I did manage to arrange a few play dates with a couple of other hot San Diegan kinksters. I'm meeting one for a few drinks here shortly (and hopefully a play session tomorrow night!) and meeting up with another friend later this evening for some fun.

Whew! Between all the cycling and playing, I'm going to be exhausted before I even get to Palm Springs -- thanks to all the cute horny fuckers in San Diego!

No comments: