Saturday, February 28, 2009

Playtime


Before heading out to the Gear Event at the Eagle last night (for which there was an excellent turn-out...more on that later!), I had a friend over for a bit of rubber fun. He's a very cute boi who likes his kinks. I think initially he wasn't going to gear up but after showing him my rubber collection he got into the mood for some dressing up and bondage. It was a great time. I hope he wants to play some more in the future! I offered to put him in the vacrack last night. Next visit, perhaps?

He looked fantastic in the STR suit and peripherals. He's got great arms and shoulders...I was worried that I wouldn't be able to zip him in!


Bound and poppered, just like any proper rubberboi should be...

The STR suit has seen better days. Since the big blowout in the suit last summer, the thing has just been slowly deteriorating. After my friend was in the suit, I noticed yet another small hole in the zipper area above the ass. Another repair job to do...there's been a lot of that going on lately!

I mentioned in the Winter Warmup entry about 'play' rubber vs. 'show' rubber. Most of my suits, particularly the colored ones are .35mm or .4mm latex, which is stretchy and thin and looks great skintight, however it will not standup to play very well. It is best left to wearing to events where you will be standing, socializing and dancing -- or photo shoots, of course. Play rubber should be thicker, more like .5mm, .6mm or .8mm latex that will stand up to rough play. As much as I love the thin stuff, for practical reasons I need to get something thicker if I'm going to play more in latex. The Spexter suit is .5mm and should stand up to some play fairly well, but I think I need to get a new black catsuit even thicker than that. I'm thinking back entry or shoulder entry with a codpiece? And an ass zipper, OF COURSE! ;-D

I'm going to a Mardi Gras party tonight -- I think I'm going to wear the red tri-suit. That may not necessarily color-coordinate with green/gold/purple, but it looks great!

No comments: