Thursday, February 19, 2009

What a (head) trip: second report


The meetings went VERY well last night. I got a great tour of Hillcrest out of the deal from Pup Zigzag, and I met a couple of great guys.

The trip is halfway over already and I'm already exhausted. This doesn't bode well for the weekend!

LOL totally just kidding. I can't think of anything else than totally enjoying Winter Warmup.

The past few nights have involved latex suit swapping, sleepsack demos, tortuous stimulation, some breathcontrol and sex. And this isn't even the main event yet.

All of this activity has claimed a victim, unfortunately. The white Libidex suit has become the latest suit with a rip above the rear zipper from a night with LARubberandleather. That makes three now? I'm actively searching for repair materials to get the suit fixed before its next public viewing on Saturday in Palm Springs. Wish me luck getting that issue resolved.

For all of you paying attention at home: thin latex is meant for wearing, not playing in. Get heavier rubber for your play things, leave the posing and sashaying for the thin stuff! Oh yeah, and you shouldn't be letting guys (even slightly) bigger than you wear your custom-made stuff. A situation like that has the potential to end in tears AND tears.

Despite it all, the evenings were great as LARubberandleather, Sdleatherlvr and Pup Zigzag all showed me some great Southern California hospitality.

...

I rained Monday as well as yesterday afternoon. I went for a run in Balboa Park and walked from Hillcrest to downtown on Monday. Yesterday I rode La Jolla to Point Loma, through Old Town back to Hillcrest. Today I rode the route around San Diego Bay and spun around Coronado a few times before taking the ferry back to downtown. The legs are good and tired and I've got freaking tanlines after two days of riding! Tomorrow is the big day: up to UCSD for lunch at a friend's place, then north as far as I can go (my goal: Oceanside) before returning to get the bike back to the rental place before they close. Then a dip in the pool, dinner and rest. Friday morning will be coming early.

No comments: