Monday, January 5, 2009

Spexter's Here!

The postal courier dropped it off at noon today. It's fantastic! Fits like a glove; the hood fits perfectly - and those eyes!

The torso feels a bit short, but that's mostly due to the back zipper which makes it hard to do things like look down. No big deal. I like having the zipper hiked up my ass crack.

The suit is extremely comfortable. The socks and gloves fit beautifully and the C&B sheath keeps everything perfectly in place. I'm not sure if I'd be able to wear this out in public for awhile yet -- the codpiece does not conceal a hard erection - not even close! I'll be needing to get a handle on that issue before wearing the suit out anywhere.

There is a tiny bit of space available around the lats, shoulders and the stomach - but that gives me incentive to keep hitting the gym hard! Now to get my head back into running and cycling again to get rid of this stupid winter padding after a bit of a mental break.

There is one there, but the flap over the entire length of the suit zipper could be wider. Because the latex is 0.5mm I find that I end up sweating even faster than some of the thinner suits and without the effective flap, wearing the suit for extended periods is going to be a drippy mess. But the latex is very nice quality and smells heavenly...

Considering the suit was a combination of different standard size pieces, it ended up sizing very well. I'm sure a lot of attention was put into studying the custom measurements I sent, but I'm amazed yet again that everything fits so well using the measurements my partner took of me compared to the standard sizing. And in a total enclosure one-piece suit to boot. Lucky lucky lucky me!

I can't wait to get to know my new suit better.

As expected, I'm motivated to get in a photo/video shoot this weekend. I can't wait to show you guys what it looks like!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Reid,
we cant wait to see you either!!
I remember the excitement of getting new latex,the shakes and the dryness of the mouth....aahh memories...
The guy you had as stud 36...wild man.Love his thighs.
regards Dcx

Unknown said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful thighs. I'm an insatiable leg man! LOL

FoxZatt said...

Ah, I love getting new latex too! So exciting! XD
Can't wait to see the new suit on you!

Anonymous said...

Hello Mathew hoped to be able to see a video of yours prompt with the new suit I go mad every you see that I see you in rubber you have left so warm the suits, greetings
Gomarcindo////