Thursday, January 1, 2009

In with the new....

Since I found out that Libidex is having another sale on right now, I began to ponder new gear that I might like to search out in 2009. I am still waiting for the Spexter suit to arrive; it should be here any day now, but in the meantime here are some ideas for some new skintight gear in the new year.

1. Libidex has the potential to create some fabulous new gear for me this year, money being the limiting factor. As I mentioned in a previous wish list posting, I would still very much like to get a Libidex Male Extreme Catsuit in transparent smoky black.

2. Inspired by some of the superhero latex suits I've heard have been custom-made for some people recently, akin to Deceiver's Marvel Comic's Union Jack, and the fact that I'm still trying to think up something distinctly Canadian in a custom outfit, I think I have a few ideas.

What do you think of Northstar? He's Canadian (originally part of Alpha Flight), he's gay, he can theoretically fly at the speed of light, and his suit is skintight! It would be a custom challenge. I've seen the suit's dark component in both black and a very dark blue, and as a change I think I would like to try to find someone who has navy or midnight blue sheet latex that could be used for that part of the suit. So far, I think Blackstyle's the only one I've seen with navy blue latex, but I will start to inquire others about what they have in stock. I've talked to Ewa at Latexworks a few times about doing something custom; maybe this is the challenge I can present her with if he's got the latex?

I think this one would be a lot of fun, and a challenge to have custom made! It would look great in polished-up dark blue and white. I had considered Guardian as an option, however I figure the suit is too much white, not enough red although it would certainly be more patriotic.

3. Following on the military theme, Libidex has a Military catsuit that is absolutely gorgeous. This one looks very sexy and would certainly turn heads! Collar, pockets, epaulettes and insignia armbands on an olive green catsuit. Great stuff. Since I have thought about getting an olive green catsuit to start building another military outfit, this one would pretty much be exactly what the fantasy ordered! With the current sale on, the price on this isn't too bad. Maybe it'll be the first to order.

However I need to get the Spexter suit first. I'll enjoy that one for awhile before going on and getting some more!

5 comments:

FoxZatt said...

I love the NorthStar costume idea!

I'm not entirely sure about this, but I think his suit is supposed to be black. The navy blue you may have seen is probably just intended to be highlights on the black suit.
Like I said, I might be wrong about that, but from the pics I've seen, that seems to be the case.

Anyway, if you get it right it's sure to be awesome. Will you go as far as growing your hair out to get a perfect likeness? :D

Unknown said...

Yeah, Fox, you're correct, the dark color on the Northstar outfit is supposed to be black. I'm hoping to do something that isn't black only because I have so much black already; a dark/midnight blue would be a bit of a twist on the old theme, and in a dark bar no one's going to notice anyways. I think it will be just enough of a subtle difference that I won't be rolling my eyes because I 'bought another black latex outfit' again. And it'll be another getup that it will be fun to get into character for, including doing the hair white as well (and maybe the pointy ears....)!

Anonymous said...

Hi Reid,
I would LOVE to see you as a superhero!
The costume you have chosen is perfect!
Just so long as its very tight and revealing and you are horny in it,thats okay with me!lol.
Duncan.xx

FoxZatt said...

Hey, did you see Libidex's latest newsletter? They've introduced some new colours including dark Nightshade Blue! I also noticed they do metallic black, which sounds very interesting. :)

Unknown said...

That's great information, Fox. Coincidental that that's the perfect shade of blue that I'm looking for? I don't think so!!!