Monday, January 12, 2009

Spextacular

I can't get enough of this suit. The cut and fit is incomparable. The feeling of being completely immersed in such a well-fitting suit arouses me even more than any rubber suit does. Trust those Germans to know what is the sexiest, kinkiest design to put forth into their craftsmanship!





Completely rubberized and closed off from the outside world....

I would've liked to have spent more time in the suit over the past week, but maybe it's a good thing; I don't want it to be showing wear and tear so soon like the STR suit it from overuse!

And like I said, to wear this thing out in public will be a challenge (well, not really...). There's no way that sheath is fitting into that codpiece chamber without a good toss off before hand to calm little me down! Shucks!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reid,
You were SO right to buy this suit.My word ..am I envious.Its wonderful!Hats off to you for buying the best.Great coverage,like the sheath,yep,thats not going to sit well in a codpiece without everyone knowing you're excited?
Well done!
regards (enviously)Duncan.x

ps,LOVE the Video too.

2skin said...

Wow, what a suit Matthew I envy you :-)

Bob

FoxZatt said...

I think I just came a little bit. XD

Anonymous said...

hello, sensational photos with your new suit of Spexter, I hope to see soon a video with this suit playing with some friend, greetings.
Gomarcindo///////

Unknown said...

LOL LOL! You guys are incorrigible!