Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Out Of Control

In addition to being one of my favorite songs by one of my favorite groups, The Chemical Brothers, it is a great summation of my life right now (thought I'd go personal there for a moment :-D ).

And what more to do than make some more completely insane rubber purchases?

In light of the trip to Palm Springs/San Diego for West Coast Rubber's Winter Warmup, I figured I needed some new gear that wasn't so much 'full coverage' as 'cute and cool' for poolside sexy at Helios in Palm Springs. So, in addition to buying the flight and making considerations for ground transportation, tickets for the events and booking accoms at Helios, there was a definite need for some gear too, right?

Well, I had figured awhile ago (which I mentioned here) that I wanted to get a surfsuit and a wrestler so I got both of those, but in addition I also bought some additional items. Yeesh! Why? The collection is almost growing so big now I should consider starting to sell some of the older stuff off.

Here's what I bought:
From Invincible:
Item: IR17: TRI SUIT COD PIECE
Size: Medium; Colour: Red; Optional Side Stripes: None; Optional Rear Zip: None

Item: MR42: NECK ENTRY CATSUIT COD PIECE
Size: Medium; Colour: Natural; Optional Rear Zip: None

Yeah, okay, so I wasn't expecting to buy the transparent suit, but I've been admiring that one for a long time (or maybe it's the model wearing it!?) and the price is right, but how fun would it be to wear that at MIR with a black codpiece for modesty? LOL

The trisuit will be fun to wear at WCR, and I don't own a red one-piece yet.

From SkinTightRubber:
Rubber Full Body Harness (STR099)
Rubber Latex Thong (STR070)
Latex 0.45mm Gold Pearlsheen
Rubber Latex Surfsuit (Zip Entry) (STR051)
Size MT - Medium Tall
Latex 0.45mm Silver Pearlsheen
Neck Height 25mm (1")
Zip Option Rear Zip (Neck to Lower Back)
Zip Colour Silver
Codpiece 6 Popper 38mm (1½“) Hole

So, there's some sexy stuff. I've been dreaming of the silver surfsuit, and with a hot codpiece to boot. I got a back zipper again because I'm paranoid about neck entry (yeah, I realize the transparent suit is neck entry, but it's transparent, need I say more? LOL)

Why always Invincible and STR? Well, basically because I know I fit their off-the-rack sizes perfectly. An interesting note is that STR is now offering more options for suit lengths in their cuts, so I did in fact order a medium tall in the surfsuit.

I have a sexy black latex thong already, but I think the gold pearlsheen one will be fantastic -- plus it wasn't very expensive. I prefer a thong to a jockstrap too.

The harness? Well 'the good part' of my Human Workshop harness broke (ie, the heavy latex cockring). I've vowed only to buy built-in metal cockrings in harnesses going forward, and the price on the STR one is really good too!

Justification = isn't the price just too damn good on everything to just pass it up?

Some of you probably wonder how I can afford to grow my wardrobe at the rate I do (and I am a bit concerned about the future considering that I seem to have a hard time harnessing the urge to get new latex), however it hasn't been a great concern so far because my real-life expenses are actually very low. I don't own a car so I already have a lot of extra disposable cash right there, but also I don't own a house so I feel very little urge to spend lots of money on new or lavish furniture or furnishings. Because I am such an active person outside of my home, I still regard my abode as a place to crash rather than a nest that I want to make more comfortable. I like renting. Weird to some, yes, but not to me. It's all about experiences rather than things...well, things other than bikes, music, and rubber, of course. Pretty simple, eh?

So on that note, I've just dropped a couple grand on flights, travel, accommodations, and clothing for a pervy trip to California for a week. In addition to the (almost) grand I dropped on the Spexter suit. In my books, that makes things not so much out of control as perfect! Life is good...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Reid,
Just reading the blog on owning a home.I
My partner and I have bought an apartment together.This is my FIRST home that I have owned(part).I used to rent.Mainly because I didnt have anyone to leave it too.I still dont.I have to admit I wondered how you could afford to get so many things,but everyone has their own way of living.I spend some money (although not recently)on latex,mostly my time is spent looking for furniture and designing room interiors.Its different if one is going to be in a home for some years, when I rented I didnt expect it.
Some day you may feel the same as I,until then,BLOODY WELL ENJOY yourself!
regards Dx