Thursday, January 29, 2009

50,000


I'm marking Thursday, January 29, 2009 as the day the number of visitors to this blog hit 50,000! Totally amazing! Traffic has been growing steadily over the past couple of years now to the point that consistently over a hundred people visit daily. I'm so happy so many of you make the point of dropping in from time to time. As always, I'm always open to suggestions on things you might like to see or things you'd like me to post here to make it more appealing to you. Now that there's so many people checking this place out, I gotta be more serious about posting things that will make you keep coming back and coming again!

Thanks for your support!

1 comment:

FoxZatt said...

Hey congrats!

I'm surprised you don't get more people commenting on your entries. Clearly you have a lot of lurkers! lol

I've been known to lurk, but I try to comment whenever I have something worth saying. :)