Thursday, January 29, 2009

Invincible gear

Wow -- the gear was shipped from Nottingham on Friday and I was able to pick it up last night at the post office here in Calgary after a delivery attempt was made at home this afternoon while I was at work. Thank you air mail and globalization!

The transparent neck-entry suit feels and looks incredible. I had it on for a quick try out last night. I also attempted to put on my old transparent socks but they were so rotted and degraded one deteriorated into rubber rubble as soon as I tried to put it on. The other has a huge hole in the sole where the latex has rotted away. So, no transparent foot covers for the time being *sigh*

I will need to now look for a transparent mask and new socks to complete the suit.

The neck entry is a bit of a challenge to get on -- not so much if the inside of the suit and the shoulders are lubed up well. One trick is to throw some lube down the front once you have one arm in, pull the other inside into the chest area and spread the lube all around the chest, stomach, hips, back and shoulders. This makes getting the neck line up and over the last shoulder much easier. Putting the second arm in the right place is simple after that.

Initially I was more concerned about the process of getting it off. The trick? Doffing it in the shower is an absolute must. Working one arm out and into the suit is the easiest way to begin squirming your way out. Once one arm is free, you can use it to assist getting the other arm out of its sleeve. Once both arms are free and in the torso of the suit with the rest of you, you can start working the suit down your body. Sort of a complete reversal of the donning process. The neck reinforcement seems very durable.

Surprisingly, the codpiece on both the transparent suit and red tri-suit have six press studs. I was expecting three, so that was a bonus. On the sad side, the press studs on the red tri-suit are black...had I known that beforehand I probably would have ordered the suit with a black stripe on the sides to make it look extra sporty. It's sexy nonetheless!

Oh well, if you don't ask questions about these things, you'll never know. I'm going to try and get some pics done today or on the weekend!

4 comments:

FoxZatt said...

Can't wait to see some photos of them in action! XD

I love the idea of a neck-entry transparent suit. I have a transparent suit myself, but I find the back through crotch zip in black kinda spoils the second skin look.

Unknown said...

Arf! Arf!
latexlayers@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

From the aesthetic viewpoint of a mirror or camera lens, I can agree with you. But, in the functional, practicalities of the every day world I live in, I'd rather have the zipper.
Just my own pervy opinion. The reason I state it here is because I was so impressed with the original posting, I went right to their webpage and ordered one... and I certainly don't have any "mad money" these days to spoil myself. I do have a birthday on the 13th. If I don't treat myself well, who will?

Unknown said...

I agree, Michael. Zippers are practical, but our fetishisms aren't. In 95% of the cases, I would opt for zippers too. For some reason, I'm like Fox -- transparent rubber is meant to look seamless on the wearer. I have made peace with the fact that the neck entry suit most likely won't survive as long as the other ones simply because it needs to stretch more to get in and out of and over time this will become a bigger issue. In the meantime, I have a suit that achieves the 'body condom' look for me, and in my mind that is HOT!

Happy birthday and enjoy your b-day present to yourself!