Tuesday, May 16, 2017


What do you call this insert? Does anyone know who manufactures them?


Anonymous said...

According to the stated patent, it is called a "Cuffed oro-pharyngeal airway". For details see here: http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsrchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=5443063.PN.&OS=PN/5443063&RS=PN/5443063
Regrettably I couldn't find any manufacturers or sellers for it online. Perhaps you could ask at a store that caters to medical fetish.


sfrubbergear said...

It's called a "cuffed oropharyngeal airway" (COPA). I'm all for kinky medical experiences, but I'm thinking this might not be a good idea.


Anonymous said...


Tiger Dude said...

Isn't this an Oropharyngeal airway?

Anonymous said...

It's a Guedal Airway.
Should be easily available from most medical suppliers.

There's a knack for inserting. Put in the mouth upside down and twist the correct position as you insert it deeper until the flange is level with the lips. This way of inserting ensures the tongue is held in the mouth under the airway and is not pushed back in the throat, Should be some YT info if you look for it.

MB said...

Thanks for all the info and links, guys! I'm researching this now :)