Monday, May 1, 2017

UK Trip

I'm baackk! Wow, what an adventure I had. Two weeks in the UK, three cities, one amazing Rubbermen weekend and lots of fun times to treasure. I will be providing a full update of the last month of my life or so shortly, since there were some fun things going on even before I left for London, however Recon did a nice video from Manchester Rubbermen Weekend. The videos were shot at the Welcome Drinks events at REM Bar on Friday evening. I didn't make it out of the hotel early enough for that event, but be sure that all the sexy shiny men in the video were pervasive throughout the weekend. It certainly was an event to behold. I was overwhelmed by the high-spiritedness, high energy and overall friendliness of the international contingent that attended.

I was a bit daunted by the fact I was the only Canadian in attendance, though I did run into a few ex-Canucks living locally. A few of the many, many terrific men I met and now consider long-term friends.

No comments: