Wednesday, July 20, 2016

VFW Promo Video

This is what everyone's getting frothy about coming up this weekend!

Vancouver Fetish Weekend 2016 - Official Promo Video from Restricted Entertainment on Vimeo.


K55 is flying in for this, I have weekend passes for us. He wants to stay in rubber all weekend....I am very happy to oblige that! It's going to be SO MUCH FUN!

Next week is Pride Week here in Vancouver; the bars should be getting busier, more events are happening (many kickoff parties, obviously) and more people should be out and about. I have been asked to host a "Battle of the Bulge" contest on Tuesday and Wednesday night at Pumpjack, and of course I have to start getting the rubber crew prepped for marching in the Pride Parade on Sunday July 31. I will be sending out info and directives to those who have signed up today or tomorrow and I will have to start working on getting the banners prepped for the parade.

The Vancouver International Festival of Light Fireworks competition starts this Saturday and goes next Wednesday and Pride Saturday as well.

I already have some of the posters for Vancouver Rubbermen Pride edition meet and play on August 6 already out; I will be putting some up around the Village and in Pumpjack this week as well.

The week after Pride until August 6 I am taking another week off to chill up at Shadow Falls. Wardog and S, a friend of his are potentially coming with me....should make for a very interesting week! I'll put them to work during the day and work them over during the night!




No comments: