Monday, July 4, 2016

I'm Baaaccckk

Woah....after a long hiatus, I am back in the city and back to work. I took last week off to spend up at the RV at Shadow Falls.....and build a wall! It was fun to get dirty and sweaty in the heat of the beautiful weather we had last week. I basically built a retaining wall on the back of our lot to extend our living space enough to erect our 10' x 12' gazebo alongside the RV (approximately another 150 sq ft of space) and an additional space behind the RV of another 100 sq ft or so. We flattened the site, laid outdoor carpet and had a community gazebo raising on Friday, and enjoyed it for the remainder of the weekend serving our friends that were camping Volcano Bowls and other rum products. It was a lot of fun!

The private campground is gay and clothing optional, so it's always a treat to be able to work and relax out there in the nude. During the week things are generally quiet but the weekends (and particularly the long weekends) are very busy. I had a bit of fun out there but not much...which was okay as I had more priorities of things to get done before we can start entertaining. I'm hoping to take up my sling next weekend and try it out in the gazebo or in the 'spare room' in the back.

As for rubber, I got my Latexskin order finalized last week, and the excitement is mounting now that the Vancouver Rubbermen will be marching in the parade on July 31. Vancouver Fetish Weekend is the weekend before, it's going to be a rubbery end to July. However, before then, I have two more weekends at Shadow Falls!

If you're ever in the neighborhood, come by and say hi at Site 21 :-D
The new wall....or part of it, anyways


Our new home away from home!

No comments: