Thursday, July 7, 2016

One of my new outfits

The transaction with Latexskin is still in progress, however the order has been finalized as I've already stated.

Latex'd posted some great pics of their new gear, and since one of my catsuits is very similar to this one (though in medical red), I thought I'd post these just to let you see what it's going to look like. It will be a two-piece catsuit, no zips (but front pouch), socks and hood with perforated eyes and mouth hole. In 0.25mm latex (I know, I'm a sucker for punishment, but I'm pretty sure this one will hold up much better than the trans face-entry I previously bought...and is still forelornly hung in the closet). The other suit I ordered is 0.4mm silver/black Elegante style which should be a beautiful addition to my collection. Can't wait to share them with you and my playbuds! :D



No comments: