Thursday, November 26, 2015

Things Going On

THIS is tappable next week, I hope...
So yeah, the last week has been interesting. Mr. P and I went to the men's event at 8x6 last Thursday. It ended up being very quiet, and in all honestly we had both absolved to just having a few drinks and heading home UNTIL a very cute young guy came up to Mr. P and started chatting him up. Apparently they had messaged each other on Grindr so there was already a bit of connection there. Anyways he was already interested in playing and when introduced to me seemed even more eager so Mr.P and I took him into the play area and had fun with him. We've been in touch a few times over the past week and he seems keen to play again next week so we'll see what comes out of that. He's very handsome and has a delightful bubble butt, lives in the West End so it might kinda be Mr P and my opportunity to drop!

Friday we went out with friends. Saturday we went to Meat Draw and then with J and B to the Shameful Tiki Lounge. B came downtown with us afterwards and him and Mr. P fooled around (until 5am, apparently), whereas I immediately 'went to bed' when we got home; I had simply had too much rum. Sunday I woke up very ill - fortunately for me Kinkyrbrbottomboy cancelled and Wardog's ass was too sore from his Saturday night punch fisting that he was appreciative of a night off as well. So I blissfully (albeit painfully) slept, watched Season One of Master of None and the first six episodes of Marvel's Jessica Jones.

Before my rum poisoning...
Monday was Pub Trivia, Tuesday Wardog finally got over to apply a nice two hour fisting session on me after I was done schmoozing at a Networking Event downtown, and stayed Tuesday night.

Last night Mr. P and I finally went out for our first big grocery shop in a very long time; Wardog showed up at midnight after a traumatic episode with an excitable drag queen needing a place to crash.

Tonight I have an orientation session for a new professional membership I have recently joined (I'm seriously going to do some stuff to advance my career! Zounds!). Friday night is the Shadow Falls Reunion Potluck and I think a bunch of us will go out to Burnaby to the party in the minivan.

Saturday is play day with Almazmol; I am supposedly hauling the sling and equipment over to his place around 2pm and play starts at 3pm. I'm hoping not to run any later than 4am  I'm really looking forward to a full gear day; I am keen to get dressed up in his genuine football kit and have a scene dressed as jocks before getting into hard-core rubber play later in the afternoon/evening. He hasn't had confirmation from Ironfist or Jockstrapboy69 and I think he just wants to play it by ear as this is his first hosting opportunity in a long long time (recently divorced) so I think he just wants to keep things intimate and low-key, which is perfectly fine with me. I just want him to work me over for 12 hours....such a treat for me, I really enjoy our time together as all he wants is to top me!! *HUGE GRIN*

If all goes well I'll be spending most of Saturday like this...
Sunday afternoon I am hosting Kinkyrbrbottomboy from noon to six; he has been bugging me all week about coming over sooner to which I've been telling him to chill, it's a busy time of year. I plan to get him in the vac-tower and experience that before putting him in full rubber and putting him in the sling.

Sunday evening I'm supposed to be meeting up with M, SS and Figaro for a discussion about Handler training, setting a play date session for us all once or twice in December, discussing my Vancouver Rubbermen aspirations with them and more details hashing out about the proposed Rough Trade fisting event at Steamworks on January 9. I have also reached out to Del at Steamworks with more ideas on House Rules and Membership application in order to prevent guys that aren't truly interested in participating from getting into the playspace....some ideas are being thrown around, I am also going to reach out to the MAFIA group in Chicago for some tips and tricks as they are the event we're modeling ours after.

Next week, who knows! Wardog will probably be over Tuesday night for a full night of ffun, We are going to try and get Bubblebutt over on Wednesday or Thursday and into the sling. I have to work some or all of the December 4-6 weekend (and ironically our corporate Xmas party is the evening of the 5th...) so I don't expect to have too much planned, though if things go well with Kinkyrbrbottomboy I will try to have him over on the weekend in addition to another buddy who is interested in getting tied up and fucked.

I always love this time of year! So many horny boys running around in December! Lots of pics to follow this weekend....

No comments: