Thursday, November 26, 2015

DEADPOOL vs DEADPOOL vs DEADPOOL vs DEADPOOL

I dunno....just geeking out about latex Superhero outfits with a buddy this morning.

There are too many girls in cosplay...more bulges and pouches, please.

So, for those of you who haven't followed this arduous blog for the past nine years, here has been my "Wish List" evolution for superhero latex outfits.

It all started with Northstar, who I thought was really appropriate for me and unique, until I saw online that a guy in the UK already had had one made!! Grrr
Then it was Spider-man (of course....seems like a logical latex superhero outfit to have made)...with all the head-to-toe coverage and such,,,,however he's been done many many times over....
Then it was Nightwing....simple styling and the hottest ass in the Marvel Universe.....and this still may be my choice given I haven't seen too many around in latex....
However, the current fave is Deadpool...lots of accessories, weapons, and full coverage bodysuit and mask (of course).
What to do, what to do? Maybe two?

No comments: