Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Early 2016 Observations

Next year is a BIG milestone year, starting with Rubbout's 25th anniversary (in April), Mister International's 20th (in November), and the 10th year of Rubber Canuck blog (October 15, 2016! Unbelievable, I know, right?!?!). I am intent to set up all of these events with as little responsibility as possible so I can fully enjoy them and get fucked. The past few years, my contribution to the rubber and fetish community has been work, work, work; I'd love to be able enjoy these milestones as an observer/participant, so that is my goal for 2016... more fun and play! Given my career goals for early in 2016, enjoying the second half of the year will be fantastic.

There are a few more announcements....Mr. P and I are 'inheriting' my dad's old 25 foot RV; we need to get it out to BC from Manitoba in the spring, but it looks like we have a confirmed serviced RV pad with our name on it at Shadow Falls!

We're very excited about that; it means that we will be spending a lot of time up there this year. In addition to the new camping digs (and all the fun and work that comes with that....at a gay clothing optional campground nonetheless), I am planning to go overseas for the first time recreationally ever for London Fetish Week in July 2016. I have befriended a very sexy British bloke in London who is coming to stay with Mr. P and I in April during and the week after Rubbout and in return I am going to go to London for a week or two and stay with him during LFW. I have resolved to show him some of wild British Columbia while he's here, thus I have booked the full week after Rubbout for downtime this year (literally down...on my back as much as possible, hopefully!). I want to show him Whistler and the mountains, maybe the Sunshine Coast, and get over to Victoria for a couple days. I'm sure he'll be glad to know that there is now a dungeon B&B in Victoria. I think this is a no-brainer that this is where we'll be staying while there! Fuck, he's a sexy horny fucker and I can't wait to take full advantage of him while he's here for Rubbout! Much more to come on this.....

In the meantime, Wardog and I have discussed our lack of encounters recently due to all my travelling and a bit of preoccupation with other personal shite going on prior to my time off. We have agreed to meet for some ffun on Sunday; in addition a new young rubberman is coming over Sunday afternoon to play with me. I'm very much looking forward to it!

Also next Saturday 28th, Almazmol wants to host myself, Ironfist and Jockstrapboy69 at his place. This sounds like a lot of fun; lots of opportunity to top and bottom; Almazmol is already scheming to have each of his fists in one of two fist holes and his dick in a third, finally knowing what it feels like to be a male electrical socket! HAHAHA

No comments: