Friday, November 20, 2015

Rough Trade Vancouver??

Just to let you know, in addition to working on Rubbout 25 and fostering a new Vancouver Rubbermen group, I am also attempting to start a monthly fisting group in Vancouver modelled after the Steamworks event in Chicago. I had a good discussion with the GM of Steamworks Vancouver about starting a monthly event here, with a bit of an education session at the start, and then play after introductions and some roundtable discussion. What do you guys think? Is this something that will work in Vancouver? I've sent out feelers into the fisting community here a bit for some feedback. If you have anything to let me know, please comment!

Right now, we are tentatively setting first event for Saturday January 9, 5-9pm. We will naturally tweak dates and times based on interest and attendance. So far feedback has been great, and this is making me a little excited! As much as I want to network and connect rubbermen in Vancouver, I would like to do the same for the fisting men.
I'm open to any ideas for educational discussions: I think the first one (obviously) will be on male anal anatomy, but some other ideas are: training techniques, handballing techniques, different types of lubes, different types of toys, integration with other fetishes. proper hose out for fisting, how to relax enough, and I'm sure there will be lots of questions about what's considered 'safer' fisting for STI avoidance....,etc.

I'll come up with some others, do you have any suggestions?

No comments: