Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Halloween Mischief

Wow, what an amazing rubber fist party I hosted on Halloween night! It was so worth staying in for!

Almazmol came over for our Round #3 around 5pm, we set up the play area and dressed up in our face entry suits for scene one.

He tried to warm my hole up in the transparent Latexskin; I think by the time we got into it, I was already too sweaty and the anal sheath wouldn't stay in no matter how much he tried to set it deep in me with toys so at one point we decided to abandon the full Latexskin/Latexcatfish fullsuit coordination and so I proceeded to put on some chaps and shirt.

This worked much better and my hole started getting its first workout.


We proceeded to do another couple scenes and rubber changes including some more pics of hunky Almazmol in his Latexcatfish face entry. He didn't want to take it off! More toys, more depth work on my hole. It was awesome!

I messaged Ironfist to see what he was doing. He had had a rough day and some play was what he figured would be therapeutic so he came over around 11pm.

When he arrived I had just changed Almazmol into another latex outfit and I dressed up Ironfist in latex as well. This seemed to horn them up a notch, and everyone was gunned to start getting into some professional fisting scenes.

We almost immediately got Ironfist in the sling for his ffirst workout. This was followed by the both of them working on my hole a bit more before we got into some chariot riding and deep fisting in the sling and then on the bed, Almazmol working both of our holes at the same time, each of us switching places to enjoy his dominant and non-dominant hands; as he went to freshen up for another scene change, Ironfist and I jumped on both ends of the double ended dildo for awhile, then "fisty-nined", then moved back to the sling. Ironfist and I took turns in the sling while the other spent time under the rim seat eating out on Almazmol's hole. Mr P came home from the night out and joined in. At one point Almazmol and I were both fisting Ironfist while Mr. P was under the rim seat! It was amazing!

We attempted to perfect the "Fist Pulse" technique on Ironfist and finished him up with one deep exploration in the postion in the pic you see here.
This was the view from the camera and tripod.....ffantastic.
We took turns fucking Ironfist for a bit then did a piss scene with Ironfist's hole in the bathroom. He kept the piss in him for the rest of the night but in doing so, quit fist bottoming in order to retain the piss he was so happy to receive.

I guess that meant that then it was my turn to have the same techniques applied, though I think Almazmol went harder on my ass than Ironfist's as I begged for a good final workout, and this sufficed better than having one more depth charge. This basically wrapped up the evening, and both guys raved about it! I think the next time we all get together will be at Almazmol's place! Can't wait!

Fuck it was the hottest time.....love that we were able to take a group fisting party to such a level. Almazmol is keen to host us at his place before the end of November.

So, unfortunately I don't think I'll be getting any more action until Chicago (and even then, still hopefully given my schedule). I wrote a certification exam yesterday (and passed), pub trivia last night, packing tonight and preparing for the trip on Wednesday night (including cleaning the house; we have guests staying at our place while Mr P and I are in Alberta for Xmas next weekend so we should really "de-gay" as much as possible. I have a big pile of Rubbout promotional stuff to take to Chicago with me so I'm hoping to get to the airport early and ensure everything gets on without too much hassle. So much to do! The next report from me will probably be from MIR19 in Chicago! Ciao for now!

No comments: