Monday, January 16, 2012

This Week

I'm relieved to say that the Rubbout poster unveiling was a success on Saturday night. We managed to get four guys rubbered up including the two models in the poster who were gracious enough to rubber up once more for the evening (thanks Bryan and Shane!). I also want to thank my military compatriot Chris for coming on stage with me and trying full rubber for the first time...and loving it! :)

Pictures (and video!) forthcoming...

Conor is the new Director of Operations for Pumpjack Pub and the evening wouldn't have gotten off the ground without him. As always I want to thank Rob and Doug for their unfaltering commitment to our objectives, and also to N and M for helping in the coatcheck! Thanks guys!

Next is Thursday and Friday night at the Taboo Sex Show at the Vancouver Convention Centre on Thursday and Friday, and Seattle next Saturday for the Cuff Fetish night. This week I have to get sponsorships firmed up and approach Deadly Couture to see if they are interested in having any involvement in the Rubbout weekend. Things are getting very exciting!

We also have five confirmed heading to Palm Springs on February 24 for West Coast Rubber weekend. It's gonna be a blast! Interestingly, the three 'generations' of Rubbout organizers are going to be present: Bill, Mitch, and myself! Plus I'm stepping down from the Mr. WCR title so there's definitely going to be a strong Vancouver presence at this year's WCR! Rubbout is going to be providing part of the title winner prize package, so I hope the winner makes Rubbout their official first event of their reign! :)

No comments: