Tuesday, January 10, 2012

If the first two weeks are any indication...

...I'm going to have one hell of a sexy 2012!

It all started after the madness that was New Year's and my birthday. I organized a play party at my place on the 3rd with Tuchus, Cumpigcub and Pup Growlie with the vac-coffin, sleepsack and sling.  I wanted to take the advantage of the fact Cumpigcub was visiting Tuchus for the holidays and was heading back to the States on Thursday.  We haven't played as a group since Portland last spring!

Tuchus brought over his electro gear and we had a great night subverting the subs and exchanging fists in asses. Bondage, electro, breath control, fucking and fisting; it was great fun!
This weekend was the big 'official' birthday party ("Capricornucopia"). Four of us were turning 40 or 50, so we had a open party in the hospitality room of one of the guys' condo, then at 11 the entire party moved upstairs to the townhouse. It was one of the best parties I've ever been to (maybe because it was important to me?!?!). Around 2pm things got a little crazy and cocks started flying.
The guys were getting a bit randy on the main floor and there were already naked men in the hot tub, so all that was needed was a spark to ignite things. My friend D was snapping off my codpiece/asspiece cover on my pants, so I was getting exposed at regular intervals. Another friend of ours, M is 6'10" and proportionate down below. Mr. P loves nothing more than the challenge of sucking huge cock, so once that thing was unfurled, he was on it like a fat kid on a Smartie, as were about six other guys. I wanted to hit the hot tub so off I went.

I ended up in the hot tub for a great ass-eating session with four other guys while Mr. P and the rest of our crew was busy downstairs chomping on some big members. We had lots of stories to share, refresh our memories about and laugh about on Sunday, for sure! :)

I love being 40; it's getting to the point that I don't give a crap what people think of me. I'm kind of known as the rubber guy in these parts anyways, there was nothing I wanted more than to wear rubber at my birthday party, so I did!
This weekend is the official Vancouver poster unveiling of the Rubbout 21 poster. We are planning an entire entertaining performance. If you're in town this weekend, come and check it out!

The following weekend, I have been invited down to Seattle again to do an education session on rubber and the rubber community. This ended up being a lot of fun last year, plus it's a great opportunity to promote Rubbout and Mr. West Coast Rubber, so I'm going!

No comments: