Friday, January 13, 2012

New poll

Prince Albert piercings: hot or not?

In my opinion, they are a bandwagon thing worse than tattoos or mohawks, both of which I can tolerate though I would never do to myself. Actually I would do a mohawk but I don't have the hairline for it anymore. Tattoo? I would have 20 years ago, maybe, before everyone jumped on the bandwagon, but there's been nothing significant enough in my life to permanently etch on my body. At one time, I could've done a maple leaf, right? Or a bicycle chain around my ankle or bicep/tricep, right? Or an Ironman symbol on my calf, right? However, those are long overdone and long ago, therefore irrelevant.

I can appreciate those who claim it's a type of art work. Go for it. Much like I like seeing a clean male body not covered and etched with art, I like a pristine cock without a bunch of holes in it.

The one big thing I can't understand is Prince Alberts. I know lots of guys and have lots of friends who do this. I still don't understand why. Does it really enhance sex as is claimed, or at least enough to make it worth the decision to go ahead and put another hole in your penis? If you are a bottom, why in the world would you mangle your cock like this since it's obviously not about inserting it into someone else and pleasuring them? A top I can sort of understand putting in a P.A., barely. Why would you work down to a zero gauge? I guess its the same drive that makes certain bottoms put bigger and bigger things in their asses. I hate sucking P.A. cocks and I'm at the point now where I'll refuse to. They are dangerous, not that nice to look at, and must be a pain in the ass to maintain plus you have to take them out all the time, so what's the point? I think it must be some sort of perversion/edgy influential drive to do it.

Do you like them? I'd be interested to find out why. A new poll is in the right-hand column of the blog. Thanks, men! :)

2 comments:

Don said...

I vote no. I had one for several years. Started with a 12ga and stretched it out to an 8ga. Only problem was if I didn't sit to piss it ran back down my leg. It felt really good at the start of getting sucked, but after a few minutes of rolling around, started to hurt. Same with fucking. It hurt with a rubber on and I was always afraid it would tear the rubber and I don't go in bareback. I gave up and let the hole start to close in.

Rob said...

I think they can look good on the right person just like tattoos. Yeah the picture you posted is ugly and some people like that just get piercings to be set apart from mainstream society. I had an 8ga stretched to a 6ga and I always took it out upon request for my boyfriend. Personally I thought it made me look good and the 8ga curved barbell didn't get in the way at all. Now the 6ga beaded ring was a little clunky but there's something exciting about having the extra weight swinging between your legs. But I respect everyone's opinions.