Friday, January 20, 2012

FoxZatt's Back!

I know Rubberedstud and Ruff have posted Foxzatt's new video, but I wanted to as well, only because he and I used to share so much conversation about rubber and I consider him a big influence on my rubber journey today. I welcome you back, sir! I hope you're back around and giving us great rubber wanking material for sometime to come. I think we generated such a strong bond because our rubber tastes were that similar! He's wearing his STR and a Kink Engineering Microbreathe hood, something I'm hoping to get from them at Rubbout time. Enjoy! Thanks Fox!

3 comments:

FoxZatt said...

Aw thanks! :) I always get so horny when I get new gear and the KE hood is especially horny!

Unknown said...

The KE hood looks fantastic, I'm planning on getting my own from KE when they ship their sponsorship package to us for Rubbout! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi , What lubricant is he using ?