Friday, July 29, 2011

Is This Rubbermen Fashion Week?

News comes in today that two of my favorite online latex retailers, Breathless UK and Invincible Rubber are both unveiling new additions to their men's lines and also sporting some nifty sales.

Breathless UK has produced some new exciting menswear in addition to hosting a 20% off sale only for this weekend. I like Breathless UK's stuff because it's fun and unique and the quality of their latex and craftsmanship is excellent.
Invincible Rubber is claiming some new styles (on some hot new models!) but I haven't seen any significant updates to their website, only the newsletter information that came out today. They are also hosting 20% off until August 8. I like Invincible because their stuff is affordably priced, well-made with durable high-quality latex and their off-the-shelf sizes fit me like a glove.
In addition Invincible has a sale on Vivishine, the best latex polish/conditioner on the market IMO. I think I may participate in this sale if only to stock up on Vivishine. I've recently found out that Priape is no longer carrying Vivishine or Vividress and Deadly Couture has a silicone-based dressing aid/polish but isn't Vivishine. I bought a bottle yesterday and will test it out tonight getting ready for the Tom of Finland Party. If it works as well, I may just stick with the stuff I can buy locally otherwise I will put in a big order for Vivishine. Oh yeah, and possibly a new catsuit ;)
Ooh! Pretty and shiny new model! ;)

No comments: