Friday, July 22, 2011

Friday Feast

Here's a nice 12-minute latex posing/rubbing video you might like. It appears to be a young guy (looking at the body shape) in a nice tight latex suit, just the way it should fit!

Mr. P is officially out of the hospital now, and it's forecasting SUN this weekend! OMG...being the only part of North America NOT involved in this heatwave has left us feeling a bit disconnected. It's the start of Pride here, this weekend is Pride Picnic in Stanley Park on Saturday, and of course the Leather and Denim Ship to Shore Cruisey-T Cruise on Sunday. I am involved in setup, reception, ticket sales, raffle sales and tear down; I also have to work on Monday so I'm not sure whether I'll be going to the play party afterwards although it does sound like it might be fun as long as a large sexy crowd goes. We'll see; I'll definitely have pictures!

No comments: