Friday, June 10, 2011

Splinter Cell Revisited

I am so inspired to resurrect my Sam Fisher look!  I found these pics online; I love to emulate this Special Forces/paramilitary look in tight, sleek black latex.  All I'm missing is some cool night vision headgear (in a latex form, of course) and some realistic-looking firepower.
*Sigh* the original Splinter Cell game came out in 2002, almost 10 years ago.  Where has all the time gone?  Where has the rubber stealth suit gone?  Times are a-changing...
It's been quite a week; as you can tell I didn't have much time to formulate some posts until today. Freakin' 55 hours this week - wouldn't be so bad if I got paid more than 40. Oh well, it will add to my utilization target for the year, meaning that I might be able to slack off a bit later in the year, if that's possible.

2 comments:

Jim said...

Always an AMAZING look on you...I like it A LOT :)

Indyrubber said...

I'd love to see the final look you come up with!