Thursday, June 30, 2011

Leading up to a Vacation

I'm taking off for the family farm today, returning to Vancouver on July 10. It's a four-day long weekend for pretty much everyone in North America, and here's hoping the weather is hot and clear to enhance the oceanside, lakeside, poolside experience -- where ever you find yourself. Enjoy the time off what ever your plans are! :)

Things are moving quickly for the Leather & Denim Cruisey-T on July 24th. The organizing groups have been busy getting printed and online media in wide circulation.

We've also been doing a few things for Rubbout, and are planning on getting the photoshoot for the first run of our print media done in early July. I think you'll like the theme and visuals we have planned for Rubbout 21 in 2012!

A couple weekends ago, I hosted my first rubber sex party. Gummibike and Rouki were visiting town and my friend HigherLycra came in to visit so I decided it was a good time to get everyone under the same roof. A few local guys including ABigKid thrown into the mix, and the sleepsack and sling got a lot of use! It was fun; there are a few things I will do differently next time. It was a good learning experience, oh yeah, and I had a bit of fun too :)

There won't be much rubber or sex for me for the next 10 days, however I am planning to spend next Saturday night at Collector2's place since he is the closest person I know living by Regina Airport. Maybe I'll finally get an opportunity to try out some of his enclosure suits with closed-system breathing and bondage gear? Here's hoping! :)

I will be around next week, working from my parent's place. Hopefully I'll get a few posts in while I'm not at home base.

For those of you asking, NO, I am not going to send you the FABLE story in its entirety. You'll just have to suck it up and wait for each chapter just like everyone else. That was the deal. ;)

Ciao for now, rubberstuds!

No comments: