Wednesday, July 14, 2010

West Coast Rubber 2010

Mr. West Coast Rubber 2010 takes place September 3-6, 2010 in Los Angeles.  I already have my flights booked, weekend pass and accommodations arranged.  It's gonna be a fun time again this year, with some interesting changes to the itinerary and changes to the selection process for Mr. West Coast Rubber.  I am happy to say that I was nominated by Mitch, the organizer of Vancouver Rubbout for the title so I guess we'll have to see what the details of the competition are and get on figuring out how I can win the darn thing! :)

I'm planning to be in L.A for a week, hoping to get up to San Luis Obispo for a couple of days to visit a friend, plus go to Disneyland with Tolliver and his partner.  As much as I want the summer to slow down, I am really looking forward to this trip!

No comments: