Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Last Night

Last night I had a great opportunity to arrange a play session with two young cute rubber bondage subs at my place.  Lately I have been really relishing in the opportunities to play a top role as I think it is important for any kinkster to try out all roles to get a true understanding of what is required, felt and appreciated by each.  I also managed to get another player in the scene later in the evening, a friend that I've played with before who is typically a bondage bottom but was eager to try topping this time around.  I really appreciated his efforts!  Unfortunately one of the subs had to leave early and said he'd come back shortly but never did.  The remaining sub (who wants to be my owned boy) was ravaged by two tops after that!  Poor boy! ;)

I'm happy to say the sleepsack, vacrack, straightjacket, bondage hooks, ball stretchers and electrostim unit all got used.  The new boy is a firecracker!

1 comment:

Jim said...

Looked like FUN!