Thursday, July 29, 2010

200,000

The blog reached another milestone this week when it hit 200K visitors!  Thank you rubbermen and rubber supporters for yet another milestone! I truly enjoy working on this blog and getting feedback...knowing that you guys are checking it on a regular basis is the biggest incentive I have to keep doing it.  The blog has evolved in surprising ways I never would have anticipated when I started it in 2007, and I expect it to evolve even more. I've found that is has become much less of a musing blog -- why we are here doing what we find arousing in latex, leather and lycra and what are the causes and outcomes of that -- and has become much more a sharing of personal experiences, which I never thought it would be when I started out. There have obviously been some events in my life recently that have triggered (or at least accelerated) this trend; I don't think it's a bad thing. 

The entries here are a reflection of the increase in confidence I've gotten over the past few years and particularly in the past twelve months deciding to live my life as an out-and-proud rubberman.  I don't feel near as much anxiety sharing personal details of my life or my playtimes with you guys as I did a few years ago.  I think it's partly the confidence thing, but also partly the getting older thing; I certainly give much less of a shit about what people think of me or what I do than I did even a year ago.  It's all part of the growth process, and thankfully that is still happening.

Cheers! Onto 300,000! :)

2 comments:

ntvrbbrboy said...

Congrats! *wags*

Anonymous said...

Hi Reid,I feel too that you have grown in confidence.I really look forward to reading of your exploits on the rubber scene that I have (sadly)left behind me.Partly the lack of confidence in myself and my shape.I put on a lot of weight over th past few years and have a lot of anxiety over it.You dont realise this but I am inspired by your approach to it all.I,m practically on your blog every morning and evening to check and see what you have been up to and what lies instore for me to comment on.
I (always)wish you the very best in your life,I mean that Reid,I wish I had the bollocks that you have!
Warmest regards from across the water,
Duncanx