Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Perfect and Bizarre

Blackstore Online has a lot of great gear for really pervy rubbermen.  I just noticed the full photoshoots for 'the perfect rubberboy' and 'the bizarre rubberboy' were posted on the shopping site and I just wanted to share them here...the imagery evoked through these two photoshoots are the fodder of many a rubberman's wet dreams!

The Perfect Rubberboy:
Ever since we have offered this erotic and very horny outfit our customers have been swamping us with inquiries about this awesome suit.
Now since we don´t want you to wait forever upon your order of this suit due in part the time it takes to produce a custom fit to your body.
In order to get the really skintight and perfect visual look that you desire, use our supplied measurement sheet, upon receipt of the sheet you should fill all the requested measurements in with a person who can help measure you so there can be no mistake in making the perfect suit for your unique body shape and size.
We can tell you when you wear this rubber suit any event you may be in, whether it is between you and your partner or a competition with many others that you will win top prize. Our President over all of Blackstore and the boss from Blackstore.at were very surprised at a fetish event at the Libertine in Innsbruck, they  had won awards for Best Costume, 1st place went to the boss of Blackstore.at while 2nd went to the President of the company.

The Bizarre Rubberboy:
Once again I was summoned to the studio and asked, "Are you tough enough for this?"
What did he mean by that question? I nod and accept the bundle of gleaming black latex. It smells strongly of rubber. It is heavy, very heavy – 8 kg to be certain. Something I've never seen before.

"Get Dressed!"

It is a 1.5mm thick latex rubber suit, overall, equipped with ankle straps and strange arms and hands. I try to get into it, but soon realize that I cannot do it alone. The guy from Blackstore laughs, and helps. The suit is so tight that I can hardly breathe.
My cock disappears inside an integrated cock sheath fit with a with tight cock ring. My arms are quickly inserted into thick rubber tubes, and I can no longer move my hands. The dampness of a cold sweat runs down my body, into my toe socks.
The attached Bondage hood with the mirrored eyes severely restricts my view. I feel the two Shoulder zippers pulled closed against my spine. Then, the hood zipper is pulled down the back of my head, to the point where the three zipper meet, and I feel the three zippers being locked together where they meet.

The fear that I'll never escape from this rubber prison shoots through my brain! But, just as I attempt to open my mouth to protest, the Blackstore guy fills it with an inflatable gag!! He was waiting for this moment...
He zips my mask shut; and everything goes dark. I am isolated; and I am completely disoriented.

I feel many hands cinching the straps, making the suit ever tighter, and tighter. They tighten the laces on my hood and down my back. The suit grips my body so tightly that any movement is stressful. Next, my arms are bound. I can no longer move them. This suit can be rigged like a straightjacket! “So - what are you going to do now ?!?” I hear, faintly, through the thick rubber bondage hood.

Clearly, I am not going to get out of this rubber prison very soon! The suit is completely sealed. I am isolated from the everyday world.
I stand here, encased in an escape-proof rubber suit: in the dark, bound, gagged, blind, and almost unable to hear. [Completely disoriented], I lose my balance and fall forward, screaming into my gag for help!

Four arms catch me as I fall, and I hear people around me laugh at my predicament. I hear, “Now it is time!” ..Time to be made quite awkward!
Apparently, I was being strapped to a fucking machine bench. Fortunately, I have a thick rubber suit – since I am helpless to do anything about it.
Almost immediately, I feel a huge dildo shoot into my ass! I scream into my gag, from the shock and distress! The unhindered dildo bores my body with increasing speed. I can do nothing to prevent it. How can that be ?!?
I understand my [sheathed] erection is tied, aligned, and pulled over a crossbar of the fucking bench.

A milking machine is attached, and begins to suck relentlessly. I can not distinguish between the discomfort of the anal fucking and the pleasure of the milking.
I must not cum, or I may not endure this!

I do not know how many long hours of this perverse enslavement I must endure...
All images and content courtesy of Blackstore.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This HAS to be the most bizarre suit one can purchase.I wish I had the body and the money to get it.Go on Reid,GET THAT SUIT!!;)

Patrick said...

Hey Reid,

I've been eyeing that Perfect Rubberboy for a while. I'd really only need the waders, belt and BBK and smellbag though - my STR fits the bill for the suit.

Damn, I need to win the lottery ...

Unknown said...

Yeah, this is some impressively tight rubber and the aspect of removal from the environment makes me hard. Blackstore makes SUCH amazing stuff (have you checked out those bloody Ultraskin® suits? totally amazing. So...much...money...

Anonymous said...

so shiny and beautiful rubber!